CLINCH GEAR ADAPTIVE PERFORMANCE APPAREL LINE *Inspired by Chappie Hunter DET. Chappie Hunter SDPD – Clinch Gear Athlete since 2011 Accident, Father’s Day, 2013. Chappie was hit while on his motorcycle and lost his left leg below his knee. Only 8 days post-accident, Chappie was back coaching his member’s at The Alpine Garage. Twenty-one days post-accident he participated in his 1st full WOD on one leg. 2 months post-accident competed in 1.2 mile open water swim. One year and 29 days post-accident, Chappie Hunter returned to Full Active Duty with the SDPD. October 2014 Chappie participated in the CAF - San Diego Triathlon Challenge, 1.2 mile open water swim and 10 mile run. December 2014 competed in Proving Ground Reindeer Games Competition and did a 200# clean and jerk. May 2015, Chappie become owner and lead CrossFit Instructor at Alpine Ranch CrossFit. To date, Chappie has endured four separate surgeries on his leg. Chappie Hunter is one of the most courageous, dedicated and inspiring people we have ever known. We are pleased to Team with Challenged Athletes Foundation on our Adaptive Performance Apparel Line to help give back to Athlete’s in need.
- Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Super soft fabric feels amazing against your skin
- Athletic fit - if you prefer a looser fit, order one size up