20% OFF All Orders Over $200 - Use Code SAVE20 At Checkout!
Established in 2010 by Retired U.S. Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell, the Lone Survivor Foundation® restores, empowers, and renews hope for wounded service members by providing wellness and therapeutic support.
With every purchase of a Clinch Gear® Lone Survivor Foundation product, 10 percent of the purchase price goes to the Foundation, helping to grow the programs that optimize recovery and healing for our impacted warriors and their families. Clinch Gear® also provides Tees for all retreat attendees, which will likely top 400 attendees for 2017.
We’d like to introduce you to your new favorite shirt. The Clinch Gear "Lone Survivor Foundation 2017" Never Quit Crew Tee was designed for maximum comfort and serious style with an athletic fit. Enjoy everything you love about the fit, feel and durability of a premium T-shirt, in a brand new version. R.E.D on the arm stands for "Remember Everyone Deployed" and there has been some movements to have people wear Red on Fridays.
- Blended (60% Cotton / 40% Polyester) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- The combination makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Durable rib neckband
- Super soft fabric feels amazing against your skin
- Athletic fit - fits true to size